Saturday, August 23, 2008

Discover Nepal - Naturally Nepal


Dai Wrote:
Nepal: Heaven on earth!
The video was made by Nepal Tourism board. Has various background music which gives sense of meditation and peace to soul. The graphics is not so bad and I can guarantee the level of satisfaction would reach to higest level by being able to see it by one's own eye: Live!
The touch of air, the smell of local soil and the sounds of birds will make anyone forget pain and give inner peace.
We are lucky to be born in such a wonderland.
The hope is that one day, one day will come when it would be more secure and more comfortable to visit Nepal. Making the Heaven accessible to all!

BasantG Wrote:
The video presents the tourists attraction in Nepal. I hope it helps to promote tourism industry. It gives you some idea about cultures, religions, natural beauty, hospitality, hotels etc. In my opinion the official video clip made by Nepal tourism board should not be just like this showing photos. I would appreciate it they had used real short video clops to describe the things.

Any way there is no doubt, Nepal is a great place for tourists and we can make it better, hopefully in near future(?).

1 comment:

  1. Preety much well done with the video including everything which made me feel that I am missing Nepal. Very good explanations of culture, languages, religion, hospitality, site seeing and many more but I had a catch, it is said "more festivals than days in a year, and as many gods as people" :P
    I am so encouraged myself to visit all these places when I go back to Nepal a beautiful country to live life in full.

    ReplyDelete