Sunday, January 31, 2010

Tweet! Tweet!! Tweet!!! from Space

Social networks like facebook and tweeter are very strong means of expressing your views and to be in contact with friends. Tweeter is considered as micro-blogger. I  also have tweeter account but I am not big user of tweeter. Till now I have 408 tweets so far, following 59 and 21 followers. Most of my tweets are my blog posts info.

In the video below, not me but some astronauts in international space station discuss about tweeting from orbit. Expedition 22 commander Jeff Williams, astronauts T.J. Creamer and Soichi Noguchi talk how using Twitter helps them. They think tweeting is a great program to let people on earth know what astronauts are doing in space. Tweeter is everywhere. I enjoyed  listening their experience.


No comments:

Post a Comment